Movies: Tommy & Quadrophenia

        You know, there are many GAPING essential differences between Tommy
and Quadrophenia.

        1.  The directors.  Ken Russell was "nuts".
        2.  Doesn't Tommy strike you as a highly LESS believable and much
more fanciful story to begin with?
        3.  Tommy is supposed to be (I think) enlightening, whereas
Quadrophenia was the life [and death] story of a Mod teen.  Tommy was always
going to be fiction, when Quad could have been real.

I'm sure there are more, but I can't think of them right now.
JenniferD
A Guitar          _________

"...And chaos then will reign in our Rael..."