re: Mr. Censor: Cease & Desist

Fang wrote:

<<So, here's the deal Richard. No more unwanted e-mail. If
<<anyone complains again about this AFTER you've had the
<<opportunity to read this (by AM EST 5/23/96), I will post
<<the official PTC e-mail address to the Digest, where, the
<<rest of us can take matters into our own hands and forward
<<your mail accordingly. You're such an advocate of
<<"censorship" around here, this will demostrate to you how
<<it effectively works.

I feel a bit left out, since I haven't received any of these messages, but in
any case...

I am not defending Rich T's modus operandi, but I am just wondering - can't
you just hit the delete key when you see one of his messages?  Isn't that
your advice to those who aren't interested in your taste in cars or TV
programs?  Is he sending dozens per day?

Just curious...

Scott