Re: Rust Repairing

Mick, re:

>>> Having taped TKAA repeatedly for several people over the past couple of
months, the first quote is, I assure everyone, correct. "I was a rust repairer
and full time survivor. I survived all the major earthquakes..."

>>> Keith is speaking to/with Ringo Starr in what appears to be a TV interview
of some sort (a joke interview, possibly--hard to tell with those two). Both
have clearly been entertaining themselves with liquid refreshments and Ringo
spends about half the time directing Keith to look at the camera.

        The scene where Keith says "I was a rust-repairer and full time
survivor.... I survived all the major earthquakes"  is when he is with the
rest of the group on "The Russell Harty Show".  I think you're mixing the 2
scenes up.

>>> Keith does go on to mention how he handles the tomatoes and such thrown at
Roger (caught in the cymbals, dressed with a bit of Italian seasoning and it
makes a nice salad after the show).

        Great bit, that is!

                gary m.