Re: Rust Repairing

On Tue, 21 May 1996 Extremus@aol.com wrote:

> Having taped TKAA repeatedly for several people over the past couple of
> months, the first quote is, I assure everyone, correct. "I was a rust
> repairer and full time survivor.
> I survived all the major earthquakes..."

Try watching it once more, Keith et al are talking to Russell Hardy, and
after this RH syas something to the effect "you're going to have to teach
me a thing or two if I'm going to survive this interview"

> There's no indication, either directly or in context, that Keith is speaking
> of Roger.  The segment is clearly discussing Keith only.  Keith does go on to
> mention how he handles the tomatoes and such thrown at Roger (caught in the
> cymbals, dressed with a bit of Italian seasoning and it makes a nice salad
> after the show).

That's a different segment (though still not as good as Keith being
interviewed in the bondage gear)

Shane Matheson						MechEng/CompSci UWO

	"I smash guitars because I like them. " -- Pete Townshend