Re: Interesting Music Machine ad

You wrote:

>Bruce, re:
>
>>I just flipped through the new issue of Goldmine.  In the Music
Machine
>>ad there is the following entry:
>>
>>CD WHO New remastered version of their classic Quadrophenia CD in
honor
>>of their upcoming Central Park and UK gigs!........TBA
>>
>>So do these guys know something we don't?
>
>I doubt it. Half the ads (or more) in Goldmine for new stuff are never
in
>stock and are based on "intended" release dates and to capture
attention and
>pre-orders...
>
>As they say in retail... no order shall be delivered before it's
time...

>-wf

I guess I should have used quotation marks or caps.  I wasn't surprised
that they were advertising the Quad CD, like you said they have a habit
of advertising for stuff they don't have (can you say IOW).  What
surprised me was the CENTRAL PARK reference.  Big T himself has said
only that they MIGHT play other shows, and the venue he mentioned was
Giants Stadium.

Bruce