complete list of PT videos

Regarding the idea of a video to accompany Pete's CWSTSSFS, what is
the definitive list of videos produced to accompany Pete's work?  I
can think of:

    Rough Boys
    Let My Love Open the Door
    Keep on Working
    Face Dances

and then there is the entire PsycoD performance video.  I'm sure
there's more to add to the list, I'm just drawing a blank for more.
Was there any 'music video' type footage ever shot for Rough Mix or
Who Came First?
					-- Rich
--
         Between stimulus and response is the will to choose.
  3D Paint Programmer / Fractal Freak           Rich Thomson