Larry Fast

Rich, re:

>>> Larry Fast, who you might be familiar with through his work with Peter
Gabriel, has also done a large chunk of innovative synth. stuff.  Like Pete
and TR, he was doing it before the age of digital synths, etc. His first album
"Electronic Realizations for Rock Orchestra" has just been re-released on CD
with a greatly improved sound (or at least Larry assured me of that in e-mail
:)

        Now you've got it!  BTW, I am a fan of Gabriel's work, with the ACCENT
on the first 2 solo albums.  Larry is all over Gabriel's second album, and the
song "On the Air" begins with a synth line fading in, which could very well
have been a "BO'R" or "WGFA" influence.  Great song!

>>> Oblig Who Content: I videotaped the CNN PT segment and will be grabbing
some still frames from that, which I will make available by FTP/Web. Not sure
which show it was from, but it wasn't HOB because Pete was wearing what looked
like a blue polo izod style shirt.  Was this the SF show or NYC? --

        Not sure, even though I was at both shows in NY.  BTW, I hope the
"Oblig Who Content" was an attempt at humor, and not sincere;  this whole
thread started with a discussion on the title of "Baba O'Riley", even though
it "digressed" to Larry Fast.  Know what I mean?  Either way, good point about
Larry Fast.

                gary m.

PS:  Why did you stop sending me those E-mails?  Thanks a lot, pal... I came
in next to last (congrats must go to WF, who was not even a contender...)