Roger on Doctor Who

I think Roger would have been great!

>I mean, we REALLY don't want Roger to get involved in some hokey low budget
>TV show like "Dr. Who", now do we??? Geez, I don't know about this new Fox
>version, but the originals used crapier props than they used on "The
>Honeymooners". I think Ralph Kramden's "The man from space" costume would
>have exceded the budget for the 1st five years of "Dr. Who"...
>
>-wf

Hardly!  This new movie had a budget of $5 000 000 (that's a lot of zeros).
Yes, the original series had its raunchy props and a life-long budget that
would have fit into a wallet, but it was still a good idea.
JenniferD
A Guitar          _________

"Do you really think I care what you read or what you wear?"