Re: Inspirations

>   So far, I guess, there's nothing going on with the tape of covered
>Who/Pete songs. Please let me know when something gets organized.
>
>   The idea of list members doing recordings sparked another idea that I
>would like to help organize. I think it would be interesting if we could
>compile a tape of songs written by list members that have been inspired by
>The Who or Who members. I personally have a few songs that fit this catagory.
>So if anyone else has home recordings (or professional, whatever) of songs
>that they feel would fit the subject then e-mail me and we'll work out the
>details. Maybe Fang would be willing to submit some of his Greatest Hits
>material (live versions, remixes, etc.).

Vac:

I have lots of Who-inspired songs I've written (and could sing, but alas I
have no band). In fact, an entire baby-boomer type album (Lost Generation)
in which the last song (the title track) goes into a My Generation jam to
end the album. I cannot write music, but at least the lyrics could be shared
and perhaps the ones who end up playing such a project might choose one or
two and write music they feel fits.
If this becomes a reality. My credits: two local hits, restricted merely by
the lack of talent the band I was soundman for had.

                   Cheers                   ML