Re: Long Live Rock lyrics

Kevin, re:

        Excellent for memory -- I think you are correct except for 1 small
variation in the following line -- it's not:

>>> In the blackout they danced, rockin to the arcs

        I believe it should be:

>>> In the blackout they danced right into the aisles <<<

        Hopefully, the proper percentage of Who content exists in this
particular message as to be accepted as such, and so as not to break any of
the existing regulations as enforced by Rich Thomson.  I beg your honor's
forgiveness in the event that this is NOT the case.

        gary m.