Re: PT on CBS

Stacey, re:

>I think everyone subscribing to this list, and saw Pete on CBS
Tuesday, cringed in unison at the pathetic errors in dating the video
clips.

That's OK. Pete's no genius when it comes to this stuff, either. I finally
stuck the "Tommy CD-Rom" in this morning for about 10 minutes... There's a
"gallery" of sorts which shows you what is "out there" commerically for
"Tommy" releases, (ie the original album on CD, the Broadway piece of
<Picard>, the LSO "Tommy", the video tape of the movie, etc...) However,
noticealby missing was the Polydor "Tommy Soundtrack CD" and "Join Together"
(even though the LA Amphitheater video was shown). Go figure...

And of course, the ICE news that the original master of "Won't Get Fooled
Again" was JUST found in an "unmarked tape box". This kinda stuff makes me
wonder just what kinda thought goes into these things... a) what's a
proof-reader? b) can't we hire someone to go through ALL the unmarked tape
boxes and mark them with something?

So...

-wf