PT on CBS

slipkid, Re:

>Just watched PT on CBS this mornin. Wow I didnt know Keith played with them in
>NY in 82! Leave it to the big informed networks to dig up the facts. Good
>thing
>they searched for the right interveiwer, otherwise Pete would have had to
>contradict everthing some uninformed TV suit said!

        I think everyone subscribing to this list, and saw Pete on CBS
Tuesday, cringed in unison at the pathetic errors in dating the video
clips.  The sad thing is that the interviewer was once a disc jockey on a
NYC rock station for years, and played The Who's and PT's records all the
time, and would comment on them.  Now he's a weatherman on CBS, and
interviews rock legends on the side as a personal fetish.
                                                                        Stacey