John Lyons (aka Irish Jack)

I would like to apologise to the Great White Fang and all those unlucky souls
who came to see Jack at the Rum Club but didn't. When in form, Jack can be
entertaining. This time, however, my confederates tell me that he had a
previous date with demon alcohol and basically did not honour his
commitments. Those who saw him said that he was a mess.

Since I "arranged" the readings and the poor White Fang was dutifully running
around trying to arrange things to promote Jack, I feel doubly bad.

There is not much more that I can add to the story (WFang probably could)
except that I have now severed my links to the man formerly known as Irish
Jack.

I'm sorry dear listers.

George