Bitsa / Entwistle

Dear Listers,

My name is Stefani and I work for Bitsa Talent which is the US company shared
by John Entwistle and Steve Luongo.  I'm happy to report that things are
going well for John's summer tour.  This leg will be about 6 to 8 weeks long
and will cover the major markets of the US and some international dates as
well.  We will make all the dates available ASAP.  For now I want to tell you
that in addition to "The Rock CD" and the Left For Dead Tour Book, Bitsa is
now offering Tee-Shirts, Sweat Shirts, Hats, Spider Jewerly and will be
adding other items to the mail order catalog throughout the year.  You can
still order the signed CD or tourbook although we are getting to the end of
the Limited Edition CD ( There were only 5000 and we held some back )  we are
trying to save some for the tour.
Since the list reaches around the world and many of you haven't had a chance
to see the live JAE show we thought we'd make the merchandise available to
you all by mail order.

BTW the band is planning a live album recorded on this leg of the tour.

If you would like a catalog just send a SASE to Bitsa Talent, PO Box 251,
Lake Peekskill, New York 10537 with your request for a catalog.

If you would like to order the CD, Tour Book or any other merchandise you can
E-mail us at stef1bitsa@aol.com or bitsa_t@aol.com or simply call the office
at (914) 528-0900.

If you have questions feel free to ask and I'll do the best I can to answer
them.  We at Bitsa thank you all for your continued support.

Stef
We will also take other mail o