Zak/JAE & Euro-lister help

I noticed we have some very helpful German & Brit listers who may hold the
answers to the following:

This stems from my Beatles & Who obsessions --- I know the Who connection is
small, so please e-mail me direct if you feel it doesn't belong on the list.

Zak Starkey & Eddie Hardin released an lp in 1985 called The Wind In The
Willows, which featured many guest musicians. (JAE plays bass on "Piper At
The Gates of Dawn"). They toured this (pre-1991?) in Germany and maybe other
Euro locals. There is a German cd "Wind In The Willows -In Concert" out now.
I have the lp and am getting the cd. (I'm pretty sure JAE had no part in the
tour, at least not the show on the cd. It's being hawked more as a DeepP
related disc) What I'd really like are any audio/video, or copies of reviews
or list of tour dates or venues. Does anyone have?

Also sometime in the 80's, Zak also participated in the "SuperDrumming" tour
which I believe was put together by Pete York (Attention Deep Purple fans, as
the tour included Ian Paice & Jon Lord). The DP discography www page says
this was recorded in Germany, and was apparently released on laser disc in
the States(?!?). Anyone with tapes or reviews, dates, etc?? Anyone ever seen
this Laser Disc?!!

Thank you ever so much for indulging this aside. Carry on.

Kathy