Re: What Database do you use?

Microsoft Access 2.0 (the now "old Windows 3.1" version) has a built in table
called "Music Collection".  I has fields for Artist, Group, Title, Recording
Label, Year Released, Format, # of tracks, Date Purchased, Purchase Price,
Note, PHOTOGRAPH, and Sample Sound Clip.

This feature can be "accessed" by going to the Table Wizard and selecting the
"personal" radio button.  From there you choose MusicCollection.  And you can
add or delete fields as needed.  Although I don't have Access 7.0 yet, I'm
sure it also has this built-in table too.

My music collection is in an Excel database.  Excel, 1-2-3, and QuatroPro
make excellent ONE DIMENTIONAL databases.  Using Filters and Queries, you can
have a great database in Excel.

(e.g. find out just how many versions of Pinball Wizard you have in your
collection - I think I have 14...)