Letterman

How interesting.  I thought the Letterman set that Pete did was fine.  I
preferred it to the VH1 thing earlier in the week.  He and Dave's house band
seemed to be having a good time (the band members looked like they could die
happily after that gig--the biggest smiles I've seen since the dentist's
office).

Yeah, Letterman music guests do 1 song (and will sometimes play during the
commercial break--Daltrey did DAYS OF LIGHT during the show in 92, and then
did WGFA during the break).  Yes was the last band that Dave had on that I
cared to see, and they did just one song (WALLS, from TALK).

Put me down as somebody who'd like to get a tape from Pete's tour.  I can
trade boots or extra tapes for it.

--Jim