Posting Subjects

I've been listening to the discussion about what to post and what not to post
for a while now.  It strikes me that this list is like most things in life.
 People have different ideas of what form it should take, and when it is
different, some can tolerate it and others want to change it.  I've always
had a problem with the thinking that if you don't like something, the other
person must stop doing it.  If you don't like a post, don't read it.  If it's
in the digest, scroll over it.  It's scary how many people out there want the
world to conform to what makes them comfortable.  Personally I like the
challenging statements I sometimes read here.  They make me think and have an
opinion.  I'm not just interested in what people think of the Who, but how
people who like the Who think.

Randy Davis