Re: Lister's Covers

   Sounds like a good idea.  At least it will be fun.  Unfortunately, I'm
still new to guitar and it will probably be a few years until I make the
final transition to bass.  Also, is the VH1 honors show being
rebroadcast?  Here at IU, we don't get it, but I go home tommorrow and
would then have access.  I want to see Pete's show since I can't see a
live one this tour.

JDF