Lister's CoversSun Dec 7 14:20:26 PST 1997

>Is there any   interest in putting one together of Who listers playing
Who/PT/JE songs?
>Something like this:  One person volunteers as the "producer" (usually   the
person with the best
>sound equipment) who receives cassettes of list   members performing songs.

I would love to contribute, but unfortunately last weekend after a half a
bottle of Russian vodka, I swung my guitar like a baseball bat into my amp,
fucking up the amp, the guitar, and a couple of speakers. Somehow a clock
radio got tangled up in the process, and smashed a hole in my drywall. Since
it's the only shit I have, I have to rebuild... Oh yeah, on another subject,
I recall someone wondering which LP prevented Quadrophenia from being Number
One on the charts. Someone responded with "The Dark Side of the Moon", which
may be correct, but I remember looking at the charts in the newspaper trying
to decide on what would be my First LP Buy. Number One was Elton John with
Goodbye Yellowbrook... and number two was Quadrophenia. I decided on The Who
because I thought Elton John looked like a fag (fags take note: suck all the
cock you want; I don't care).

Jon