none

Subject 1: Oh, brrrroother! (Need I say more?)

Subject 2: I quite liked Townshend on Letterman, at least Rough Boys. I fell
asleep at 11:30 and woke up two minutes before he started...
Kids Are Alright on record is one of the subtlest and most elegant pop
songs ever crafted (alternate tuning, wierd harmonies, etc.).  He was just
knocking it off on Letterman.  Notice he had to change his voice right in the middle of the first bar... I wouldn't get heartbroken over it... Ain't he
on Conan tonight?

Subject 3: Yes, Letterman is an overpaid asshole.  So what else is new?
They were running out of time, after all....