Re: Fang's Offensive Remarks

Scott, re:

> I wouldn't dream of denying Mr.Weiner the right to say, feel, or write
these things, I am merely asking that he save them for people he knows will
appreciate them.

Let's not be so formal... feel free to call me "White", "Fang", "Rich", or
just plain ol' "Dick"...

>>There were many on this list that did not.

Can you quanitify this? What does "many" consist of on a list of 350+??? We
got about 2-3 "offendeds", and about 3-4 "KKKs", and one of those persons
e-mailed me saying he wasn't offended, but that was his way of "getting even"
for something I said to/about him. I will say this, "many" people here have
their own agenda....

-wf