Re: Last Two Albums

Jimbo, re:

> Seriously though, I stand by my comments after all, I'm just quoting Pete
himself (and agreeing with him).

The problem is.. quoting him "before", "during" or "after" the albums were
released. I seem to recall when they were released how "great" they all
thought they were. Then, shortly after the breakup, the albums were
"trash"...

Funny though, how Roger opened with "You Better You Bet" and "Another Tricky
Day" at the Who Fest... Perhaps in a couple of more years, they'll be
referred to as "sleepers"...

-wf