Re: Last Two Albums

Athena:

>>The Who as an entity
>>had "broken their music muscle", as a friend and I are fond of >saying
about
>>artists who are creatively dead

I am going to have to pretend I didn't read that.  I really am. Yeah, they
weren't the best of the Who- but creatively dead? (ten, nine, eight, seven,
six, five, four, three, two, one) Creatively dead?!?
(ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one) CREATIVELY
DEAD?!?!?!?

Jeez, I had to check to see if my nose was bleeding!  I should have known by
your screen name I was going to hear from you!  Seriously though, I stand by
my comments after all, I'm just quoting Pete himself (and agreeing with him).

JJM