Re: Racism? I was just wondering...

Levelor, re: (you don't sell blinds, do you?)

>I won't mention the inexplicable quotes around "you", but it does seem
>that in your cute little value system, the worth of a person's opinions
>is directly related to how much they post to the list.  That does explain
>why you constantly post trash to the list--wouldn't want your self-worth
>to fall, now, would we.

For a Harvard boy, you're pretty stupid in the common sense department.
Again, I'll take a moment to explain the obvious to you (something that
perhaps you can't learn by reading a book)...

A person who posts nothing to the list, then simply posts, "I'm deeply
offended by this..." offers no context, no meaning, no emotion, or more
directly, "no nothing". If I've said something that's interpreted as
"offensive" to someone else, do you really think a "one liner" from a
complete stranger is going to shed any light on the matter?

BTW, what YOU consider "trash", other people may "value". Unfortunately,
you've repeatedly demonstrated that your opinion is worthless via your inane
attempt to "control" and censure my dialogue. Am I supposed to take your
repeated e-mail of "QUIT POSTING THIS STUFF TO THE LIST!!!" seriously? In
order for me to respect your opinion, I need to respect you first. You're
like a little child throwing a tantrum when you don't get your way. That fact
that "seeing things you don't want to see" (hiding from life?) disturbs you
is just too bad. I do believe life will go on...

BTW, one day you'll graduate school (maybe) and you'll be forced to realize
that there's a whole world out there that YOU are totally unprepared for.
Just think, all kinds of different people expressing different ideas right to
YOUR face. Some of these people may even be your boss and hold power over
you... If you can't deal with this (and all this is NOTHING), you have many
rocky roads ahead...

BTW, my "value system" is just fine (maybe one day you'll develop one...) I'm
providing you with a "free" education...

Hope this helps...

-wf