booting Pete's NYC gig Friday night?

Folks:

I'm thinking of making a boot of the show Friday night.
I know for a fact that Bob Mould does not care
about bootlegging as long as it is done as a fan
and not as a business e.g. _not for profit_.
(Mould has actually said that he likes
the idea of people cataloging his career for him).

What are Pete's feelings about fans
bootlegging his performances?
(For $180 I paid for the ticket  you'd think he'd give
me a copy...)

Who is promoting the gig?
If it's the Wiz, then forget it: they have goons
search you at the doors at all the gigs I've
been to that they sponsor. I don't feel like
having a portable DAT confiscated....
Nothing else is printed on my ticket
except  "PETE TOWNSHEND"
and "THE SUPPER CLUB"
and date etc.

If you know about security for the Supper Club
or have privy to the organizers/promotors (are
there industry people on this list?) of Pete's
gigs this weekend, please privately email me....
I've been to the Supper Club before, but not
for a concert.

Thanks,
-B
                                    Brendon Macaraeg