Who follows Who? POLL

I'm not Galactus, the feared devourer of worlds, but I thought it would be
interesting to conduct a poll with the subject being : "our favorite bands
other than The Who".  Hey, I'll even tally up the results and publish them on
the list.  Like many of you, I love The Who and either like or tolerate what
else is out there...I'm just curious as to what else you all listen to.
 Please list only 3 so I don't have to spend a lot of time compiling...
I'll start us off...

Q:  Besides The Who, who are your favorite recording artists?

A: 1.  The Rolling Stones
    2.  The Beatles
    3.   Yes

There.  That was easy.  I'll give everyone a week or two to read their in
boxes and then I'll get the results out...Again, no ulterior motives
here...just curious.

Dan Senesky
Oakland, CA