Dis, dat, and dee udder ding

Three things:

I have a tape of what I think is the entire 4-14-74 PT Roundhouse show.  It
is about 50 minutes long.  I don't have the setlist handy, but it was quite
a good mix of stuff.
Anybody else have this?

I also seem to remember hearing on one of my tapes a portion of "Young Man
Blues" were they seem to be experimenting with an echo effect during the song.
Has anyone else heard this before?  This is also one of the first clues I
had that they added an echo effect to LIVE AT LEEDS.

And, I have always thought that "Early Morning Cold Taxi" was a great song.
Now that we can actully hear a good version, it is even better!

Dat's it!

Dave Hughes

Nebraska Public Radio