...April ICE

	Is it just me or does it seem like somebody at ICE is tuned into
our little list here.  All the details about John's tour seems like stuff
that would be somewhat obscure even for ICE.  And when they say that
"fans" have been disappointed that the rest of John' albums haven't been
released, what "fans" are they talking about?  Sounds like the same stuff
we've been talking about.  The same thing happens whenever they talk to
Astley about the fan's criticisms of the reissues.  It's always the same
exact criticisms we talked about.  Just a thought.  Not that it really
matters.

Shanon Dell                     |
Radio/Television Department     |
University of Montana           |