Re: ...April ICE

Shanon, re:

>Is it just me or does it seem like somebody at ICE is tuned into
>our little list here.  All the details about John's tour seems like stuff
>that would be somewhat obscure even for ICE.

My friend wrote most of the article and asked me to fax ICE information on
how to get the JAE CD, "The Rock". On that part, I was quoted.

>>And when they say that "fans" have been disappointed that the rest of John'
albums haven't been released, what "fans" are they talking about?  Sounds
like the same stuff
we've been talking about.  The same thing happens whenever they talk to
Astley about the fan's criticisms of the reissues.  It's always the same
exact criticisms we talked about.

Keep in mind that there are MANY other Who fans out there, most of which
don't know "we" exist in our small part of the Internet. Like us, they
probably feel the same way about this release or that release. A lot of these
people write in to ICE with their opinions. You may recall the issue where
"Sell Out" and "A Quick One" were discussed. I recognized half the names, the
others I didn't. Same overall opinions...

-wf