Re: Daltrey on film

Madame Butterfly, re:

>Does anybody here know anything about Roger Daltrey's acting career?

You wouldn't want to forget:

"Murder: The Ultimate Grounds For Divorce"
"Cold Justice"
"Mack The Knife"
"The Legacy"

And, you may want to check the TV Guide for "Tales From The Crypt" reruns...
One of the last of the series, featured Roger...

There are a few others of which the exact titles escapes me at this hour (ie
"Bitter Cherry" (??? - UK) or some long gone TV show (??? "Midnight Caller"
??? Starring the girl who played in the original "Beverly Hills Cop"
Roger played her ex-boyfriend who tossed away his music career due to drugs,
etc... Roger sang and original song for that show and "After The Fire" was
played...) I'm sure someone else can help you with the others...

-wf