Daltrey on film

-- [ From: Amira Boctor * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

Does anybody here know anything about Roger Daltrey's acting career?  I
know he chose to stay away from Hollywood, and I read somewhere that in
Great Britian he is better known as an actor than a rock star.  But I
can't seem to find his movies anywhere.  I special-ordered "McVicar" at
every store I could think of, including Blockbuster Movies, and
everywhere I go they say it's out of print.  ML, gentleman extrordinare
as he is, gave me a phone number of a store that may have it, which I
promptly wrote down and then lost among the shuffle of papers in the
fire hazard we call the den.  Could you repeat it?  Or possibly order
it for me (you owning a store) and I'll pay you for it?  And here are
some other titles I've looked for but haven't seen hide nor hair of:
The Beggar's Opera (1985)
Buddy's Song (1992)
Forgotten Prisoners (1991)
The Little Match Girl (1987)
BBC's production of "Comedy of Errors"---Rog would have made a good
Hamlet.
If anyone knows where I could find these films, or if anyone has seen
them and can give me a review, please tell me.  I think he's a good
actor but very underrated---much like the Who themselves.