Re: LAL

WFang,
   There has been a copy of the Polydor "Live At Leeds" cd languishing in the
bin at my local Karma for over a year (well, it was stll there the last time I
was in there).  I considered getting it the first time I saw it, because the
packaging was way better than the MCA version, but it was $20.  Now, since
the reissue came out (and presumably because it's showing no signs of ever
selling), it's been marked as "used" and chopped down to about $10.  Maybe I
should scoop it up....

                                                           M.M.