Re: Cobo Hall

Mark, re:

>No one can appreciate the value of rare versions than you...so, Cobo Hall
being such a dog, I'll bet you still have it in your collection, right? If
nothing else, it has
>some value as a collector's item.

Oh I have it all right! (Want to buy it cheap???) However, every now and then
I buy a boot that's new and don't bother to ask them to "play it". Collector
or not, I've dumped some "dogs" too, (ie "Who-la-hoop", "Who-Raw", etc...)
and I've traded a few (ie. "Tommy Live", etc) as they were superceded by
other boots...

-wf