Re: Cobo Hall

>Chris, re:
>
>> It's strange when you think about it, because Pete's Quad
>>demos were put out by the same company, and that disc is good.
>
>Guess what? They also released "The Tommy Demos" on their "Yellowdog"
>label... Just another example of what happens when people get greedy...

WF:

It may not be greed, but a desire to allow all the available Who boots to
get out (even given that this isn't much of a boot). No one can appreciate
the value of rare versions than you...so, Cobo Hall being such a dog, I'll
bet you still have it in your collection, right? If nothing else, it has
some value as a collector's item.

                     Cheers                     ML