Re: no life

Kevin, re:

>Now you are lapsing into a delusional state. While it is obvious that
>you find this amusing, the idea that many others share this amusement
>exists only in your own mind, as many posts have made clear. In the
>months that I have observed this childish behavior, I do not recall a
>single instance of anyone writing to this list saying how much they
>enjoyed your childishness, and would you please keep it up. In fact,
>the traffic is entirely the opposite, and consists of people begging
>you to display an emotional age somewhat larger than your shoe size.
>Their entreaties have had no effect, of course.

You're absolutely right about one thing, there has been no "single instance
of anyone writing to this list saying how much they enjoyed  your
childishness, and would you please keep it up..." For that matter, most of
the people on the list, randomly post--they read only or private e-mail. But,
an attempt to answer  this bewilderment is relatively simple: 1) if someone
likes a "particular post", there is no need to publically say, "good post!"
(besides, it wouldn't be "PC"), 2) those who "complain" (very few relative to
the entire list) are the "babies" (as you would describe them). Their brains
can't seem to comprehend how simple it is to "hit the delete" key.  People
have choices. Personally, I hated the entire "Who vs Zep" debate, however, it
was their right to post it. If I were to say "CUT THAT OUT! I DON'T WANT THIS
IN MY MAILBOX!!!" would be an omission of intolerance, denying a fellow list
member's "free speech" and demonstrating an inability to deal with the world
around me. The fact that I need to explain this to you, is pretty sad. Would
you be happier, if I had a "disagreement" with someone "publicly" and shared
with you my e-mail and phone conversations? Would that make YOU want to be on
the "popular" side??? More food for thought: Do you really think I'm the kind
of person who would "behave" any differently if I had no "popular" support?
Think about it...

>That is too bad, since you have been very helpful to a number of
>people, including me. I do appreciate the help, and I appreciate the
>information you share on this list.

And I'll continue to be helpful to anyone that needs it. However... "the
shame" really isn't on me, is it?

-wf