Revenge of the Nerds???

Amira, re:

>>My, my.  What a pleasant stroll down memory lane.  It's so touching that you
cherish our conversations on Prodigy enough to save them all this time, then
slap miscellaneous odds from them onto the Digest.  Unfortunately they are all
taken out of context so nobody knows what the hell you're talking about.  Next
time why don't you restrict your posts to the Who -- after all this is the Who
Digest, sweetie.

"Sweetie"??? hMMM... people may start to talk! (Please, call me "sweaty" from
now on! It's a lot less personal and it's a better description of how I feel as
I tremble from these quick-witted responses from you.) I think I liked you
better when you're going "Down with Q101! Down with Q101!" (The "EIEIO" wasn't
too  bad, either!) Not that it was an intelligent, well written thought, but it
was VERY funny! You're not as "cute" when you are this mad! BTW, regarding
specifically, "... nobody knows what the hell you're talking about" I wasn't
the one doing the talking. As you know those are direct quotes from your psycho
pal, Scooter. However, I'm sure he's in much better shape now, knowing that
you're working hard on his "defense team"... (I can just picture your brain
being like a human pinball machine with the ball boucing between the bumpers
back and forth...)

As long as we're "at it" again, can you answer some personal questions for me?

1) Why do you see a shrink? (well, it's kinda obvious, but I'd like to hear it
from your perspective.)

2) Why does your mother not only take all your wages from you, but take you
everywhere you go? (shouldn't that have stopped about 12 years ago?)

3) What is the most unusual foreign object, that you've ever placed in your
"love canal"? (if you feel embarassed with #1&#2, than at least answer this one
for us...)

Thanks in advance...

-wf