Re: Noises on Tommy

No offense, people, but I love this album to death, I am sure you all do too.
But these are little clicks!  We are talking about little clicks, little
noises, slight imperfections! I have nothing against anyone trying to perfect
the album, in an effort to show the Who in all their splendor and glory etc.
But it's not like there is someone in the background mumbling old TV jingles!
(think: Drinkapintamilkaday) Little clicks. Made by Pete's pick striking a
string, his fingers sliding across the neck.... sounds that make it uniquely
Who, and uniquely guitar. I can't seem to understand why anyone would make
such a fuss about that. Just a thought.

-Athena