MSG floor tickets available

I have been corresponding privately with someone who has some extra floor
tickets for sale.  He asked me to post the following to the newsgroup but
I'm not sure he knows the difference between alt.music.who and this list,
so I thought I'd post it here first.  A friend of his posted on
alt.music.who that Riuliu had some tickets for sale, which is how I came to
find out about him.  I have spoken with him on the phone, and to the best
of my knowledge and belief, this is a real person with real tickets to
offer.  However:

DISCLAIMER:  I DO NOT KNOW THIS PERSON WELL AND HAVE NO INFORMATION ONE WAY
OR THE OTHER ABOUT HIS HONESTY OR RELIABILITY.  I DISCLAIM ALL
RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS TRANSACTION.  CONTACT THIS PERSON DIRECTLY AND MAKE
YOUR OWN ARRANGEMENTS FOR PAYMENT AND DELIVERY.

I hope this is of use to someone here.

>From: RIuliu6832@aol.com
>Date: Sat, 29 Jun 1996 23:52:53 -0400
>To: amck@eden.com
>Subject: Re: Who tickets
>Alan,
>Please post this in the WHO Group:
>I have 2 tickets for Tuesday Section 10,Row G,Seats 7,8
>8 Tickets for Wednesday, Section 8,Row Y (or M,I can't make it out),Seats 1-8
>2 Tickets for Thursday, Section 11, Row O, Seats 13,14
>Tuesday tickets are $100 each and all the rest are $75 each.
>Thanks,
>Bob Iuliucci
>(201) 236 - 9107

Alan

"When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I* *do*
*my* *job*."                 - Pete Townshend