Keith

Joe G wrote:
>Anytime a picture of Keith came on the screen the crowd went nuts.
>
>It amazes me how popular Keith still is. E-mail I get regarding my web page
is >just about always asking about him.

        Of course!  He still is a tornado! (or is it "The Tornado"?)
        I bought my copy of "The 25th Anniversary of Tommy" video on a
school trip, and this drummer with the brass band asked me what it was.  He
said: "Oh, yeah.  That's the band with the wild drummer, right?  He's cool."
        He's the drummer every other drummer wants to be!
        I know this and I don't drum.

JenniferD
A Guitar          _________
(Courier font)
"The new Charles Atlas course, with DYNAMIC TENSION..."