no taste

slipkid wrote:
>When I told the guys on my ball team I was goin to NYC to see "The Who"
perform Quad, I got , "They're still alive?" Fools.
                                     ^^^^^
        The word "fools" should be underlined, if it didn't turn out right
on your viewer.
        I expect you to sprout horns and breathe fire.  ("FOOLS!!!!")
        It's great that you still get such a high off their shows.

>egsausted(sp?)

It's spelled "exhausted".

JenniferD
A Guitar          _________
(Courier font)
"The new Charles Atlas course, with DYNAMIC TENSION..."