Page/Plant (very little Who)

Steve wrote:
>Plant's voice is in amazing shape and Page's guitar playing is fully up to
his >previous high standards.

        Very true, but towards the end of each leg of the tour Jimmy looks
sicker and sicker!  He doesn't look as anorexic as he used to, but he gets
pasty-faced and has dark black circles under his eyes.
        Hasn't changed much, has he?  (Always used to go until someone told
him to stop.)

Ian D wrote:
>when do you think Plant lost his voice?

        I must ask the same question.  It changed a bit, but so did Roger's
(at least is seems to me).
        In the modern times, on the present tour, of course he can't hit
those high notes!  He's 50! (Or almost.)

JenniferD
A Guitar          _________
(Courier font)
"...And that makes you dangerous, so dangerous, to yourself!"