RE: Drivel or Lauren's "popularity pole"

RE:
>>I'm sorry to post this publicly, but it doesn't feel OK to me.  It's
>>disturbing enough for me to take the personal risk of asking others to
>>respond.  Do you feel this way?  Do you think it's a crock of shit?
>>Please email privately so that people reading the list needn't waste their
>>time.  Thanks.
>
>It's too bad you didn't take my first piece of advice, which was to "apply
>more thought BEFORE you posted..."
>
>Do you really expect people to respond via e-mail and be honest with their
>opinions of you??? I got news for you, that will NEVER happen... Stupid or
>uninformed people will commiserate with you, smart people will laugh at you
>and the majority of the people will simply ignore you.

Who says Lauren is a "twit??"  Lauren, you've posted some real intelligent and
insightful things on this list.  ESP that review of
"coolwalkingsmoothtalkingetc."  As a matter of fact, and this is the
God-honest truth, I think you are one of the most intelligent people here on
the list, and I assumed everyone else thought so too.  I haven't seen any
"drivel" from you.

Amira