Who Tix on Mon.

   I spoke again with Ticketmaster, and they now confirm it is limited to
AMEX card holders. Not just Gold AMEX, but all AMEX. Then on Wed. tickets go
to the public. They say they will be holding tix back, so everyone has a shot
come Wed., but a large amount will be allocated for the AMEX thing. If on
Wed. the remaining tickets sell out, then they will add the 2 subsequent
shows. I think that it may be one of thoses deals where all of a sudden they
announce on the radio that 2 more shows have been added. If that's the case
then alot of people will be at work when/if they go on sale. I might call in
sick to work on Wed. just to be safe. Don't tell my boss if you see me double
parked infront of Tower Records, listening to the radio.

Kyle in NJ