Calling it the Who without Pete...

I can't quote my sources, but I'm pretty sure that somewhere in all my
vast research about the Who (film clip of me studying a huge musty tome
called 'The Who in Myth and Legend') I read that Pete told John and
Roger that they were quite welcome to go ahead and call themselves and
whatever drummer and guitarist they had 'The Who'. I am fairly certain
of this, so I think it's safe to say that there would be no legal
problems to CALL them the Who without Pete. Of course, the debate as to
whether or not it would really BE the Who still rages on...

                              -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com