Who else is disappointed?

I just read in Rolling Stone that Richard Starsky Jr. (I know that's not his
real name, but I don't care what it really is) is playing drums for the
Quadrophenia shows.  Heaven help us if he plays drums anything like his
father.  Has anyone heard if he's any good?  Quadrophenia is pretty demanding
for a mediocre drummer.  Let's just hope Ringo Jr. is pretty damn awesome.

Couldn't Townshend talk Entwistle and Daltrey into getting Simon Phillips again
... or is Phillips going to be busy with another project during these shows?