Re: Who else is disappointed?

John, re:

>I just read in Rolling Stone that Richard Starsky Jr. (I know that's not his

real name, but I don't care what it really is) is playing drums for the
Quadrophenia shows.  Heaven help us if he plays drums anything like his
father.  Has anyone heard if he's any good?  Quadrophenia is pretty demanding
for a mediocre drummer.  Let's just hope Ringo Jr. is pretty damn awesome.

Zak is OK, and did a decent job at the Who Fest last year with a large
"medley" of "Quadrophenia" material. Personally, I would have prefered Simon
Philips or our very own Steve Luongo, but I didn't conduct the "auditions".
Then of course there's the unresolved matter of Roger's food, but we won't
get into that here... :)

>Couldn't Townshend talk Entwistle and Daltrey into getting Simon Phillips
again ... or is Phillips going to be busy with another project during these
shows?

hMMM... I don't quite understand this question... Think of this whole thing
like a party. Certain people were invited, show up and perform together, then
before you know it, the party is over and everyone goes their separate
ways...

- -wf