Re: Pete Slams Roger (is he in the NHL?)

Jim, re:

>>> I actually think Roger is beginning to embarrass himself with pieces like
the 94 GOLDMINE. It was good to see Roger's perspective on the band, but
Roger's bitterness seems childish. I understand how major the Who was in his
life, but he had it for a very long time. He should either move on or find
ways to do the Who that can satisfy him to some extent.

        That's exactly what I thought when I read the piece.  It's as if he
thinks Pete owes him something.  How ironic -- if it wasn't for Pete, chances
are that Roger would still be a "rust-repairer".

                gary m.