Full Frontal Nudity

Actually, it's my list of favorite WHO songs. I felt the need to
distinguish between lyrical favorites and performance favorites..

Lyrical

1) Real Me - because for years I felt no one ever would
2) Cut My Hair - story of my life from 7-18
3) How Many Friends - story of my life
4) Cry If You Want - The most biting, introspective song Pete has ever
written IMHO..(Music elements are astounging as well, IMHO
5) My Wife - The ultimate misunderstood male song ever written, IMHO

Performance:

1) Substitute - Phila, '82 tour. the first time I saw THEWHO live, my
mind could not absorb enough details about those moments
2) Baby Don't You Do It - (from a boot San Fran.' 73? I think it was
from). I no longer own, but it was fucking awesome!!!
3) Drowned - Toronto '82 - Pete was on fire
4) YMB - Isle of Wight - 30 yrs R&B What can I say
5) Emminence Front - Toronto '82 "..Bullshit, bullshit, yea yea yea"!!!!

THanks for listening......