Re: Pete's "other woman"?

Jacksonjim@aol.com wrote:

> Is it just me or does Roger's recent bitterness over the lack of Who activity
> sound petty and filled with jealousy?

If I had as little talent as Roger does, I would be jealous and petty
too....I do love his voice (and mic swinging), but what else can he do?
His acting is alright, but musically he brings almost nothing to THEWHO.

Where else does Roger pop up muscially except for something related to
THEWHO (ok, so he sang at the Freddie Mercury tribute show)....

Anyways, I can't imagine another throat in front, but IMHO that is my
reaction to your question.....